Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THESE SERVICES.
Recipient Name: _____________________________
1. THE SERVICES
CLESTEEMR will provide you the Services to you under this Agreement. The Services constitute the provision of technology that enables you as a user of Clesteem’s website to book and schedule home-based cleaning services. Facilitate payments for the services and receive receipts for those payments.
The services are made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use, unless CLESTEEMR has agreed with you otherwise in a separate agreement. ClesteemR accepts liability for the services that it provides to you subject to these terms.
Your access and use of services constitute your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and CLESTEEMR. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior written agreements with you.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Services. Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable services ClesteemR may restrict you from accessing or using the services or any part of them immediately, without notice, in circumstances where ClesteemR reasonably suspects that:
• You have, or are likely to breach these Terms; and/or
• You do not, or are likely not to, qualify, under applicable law or the standards and policies of ClesteemR and its affiliates, to access and use the Services or on 15 days’ notice to you, where CLESTEEMR, acting reasonably, terminates these Terms or any Services for any legitimate business, legal or regulatory reason.
Without limiting its other rights under these terms, CLESTEEMR may immediately restrict or deactivate your access to the Services if you breach the Community Guidelines at any time.
ClesteemR may amend the any policies or supplemental terms (including the Community Guidelines) related to the Services from time to time. CLESTEEMR will provide you with at least 30 days’ written notice in the event of a material change to any of the policies or supplemental terms that detrimentally affects your rights under these Terms. Amendments will be effective upon CLESTEEM’s posting of such amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable service. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting, or after the expiry of the notice period (whichever is later), constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
• We at ClesteemR specialize in cleaning services, some of our services are Daily cleaning (basic package), domestic help, one day cleaning services, move in/move out cleaning services, Commercial cleaning etc. apart from these extra services like window cleaning, chimney cleaning, vacuuming, glass cleaning, appliances cleaning etc. are also provided.
• The service with monthly packages involves 2 days leave for the housekeeping prior intimation for which is given to the client. Apart from these leaves the holidays will include: 1) National Holidays- i. 26th January (Republic Day)
ii. 1st May (International Worker’s Day)
iii. 15th August (Independence Day)
iv. 2nd October (Gandhi Jayanti)
2) Festive Holidays – i. Holi
iii. Id-al adha
iv. Karva Chauth
v. Chhath Puja
• Timings: (applicable for everyday cleaning services) Specific time slot will be given to the client. It should be noted that morning slots are always expensive due to high demand than afternoon slots. ClesteemR will always try to be very punctual with time but some days should always be taken as exception where time may vary a little for e.g., Days of unfavorable weather conditions, traffic conditions, sudden health issue with housekeeping or sudden arrangement of replacement.
- Housekeeping’s Checklists should be filled and signed by the client daily furthermore in and out time should be mentioned daily. This is to assure timely service and for ClesteemR to keep an accurate check of time.
• Replacements: Replacements will be provided to staff in case of sudden leaves by the housekeeping, when the housekeeping isn’t in proper health condition or some unavoidable circumstances. However, ClesteemR will try its best to provide one but incase
If not able to do so, one extra day of service will be provided for one day of no
replacement in that particular month.
• Kit & chemicals: ClesteemR will provide the basic kit to the housekeeping which will include the dusters, some small equipment and chemicals like glass cleaner, floor cleaner and furniture sanitizer.
- CLIENT needs to arrange MOP AND BUCKET before initiation of the service as the housekeeping is trained to clean using the same. Mopping without proper equipment is against CLESTEEM’S policies. Client agrees to follow the same.
• If the client wishes to take service in a different time slot he/she needs to inform 15 days prior as other clients’ slots might get disturbed because of same, ClesteemR will make arrangements in the given time.
• Housekeeping staff isn’t allowed to eat any sort of food apart from his/her own for their safety, ClesteemR requests client to not force staff into eating.
• Gifts are allowed (only occasionally) but no gift in the form of cash shall be given to housekeeping by Client.
3. PAYMENT TERMS:
• While booking the service, client is supposed to pay a minimal amount of INR 200/-which will therefore be deducted from client’s estimated quotation afterwards. ClesteemR will provide the service within 5-7 working days or the amount paid by the customer will be refunded.
- On the day of service initiation, the client shall pay the rest of amount of the estimated quotation before the service begins.
• Monthly Payments are always collected in advance. The payment date is fixed to 1st of every month. Client will be provided 4 days time period for the payment to be made , if the clients fails to do so , services will be discontinued until the payment is made.
• Payment shall be made in the form of UPI or bank transfer. Account details will be provided.
• The price for every service is fixed considering various factors like type of service, house size, house structure, furniture placement in the house, the number of antiques, glass work in the house, time required for cleaning etc. Client shall not compare the price for the service in order to maintain privacy terms for other clients as well.
• Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
• CLESTEEM reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the client’s original requirements change.
4. REFUND AND RETURN POLICIES:
• If ClesteemR is unable to provide service to a client for any reason the advance amount for the number of days left for service will be refunded within 15 days of discontinuation of service.
• If the client chooses to discontinue the service in the middle of serving period without a prior intimation and a valid reason, no amount will be refunded. ( Dissatisfaction with the cleaning if considered as the reason will be supervised by the supervisors first furthermore other measures will be taken to satisfy the client.)
• All fragile and highly breakable items at client’s place must be secured and removed. Housekeeping is not allowed to touch the fragile items without client’s permission.
• Incase of damage by housekeeping staff due to negligence, the client shall feel free to contact CLESTEEM right after the incident (must be before 12 hrs), the situation will be assessed properly by supervisors and then the decision will be taken! (items excluded from liability: cash, items of sentimental values, art and antiques)
5. LIMITED LIABILITY:
• The housekeeping staff is not allowed to lift heavy objects, glass items, or antiques. If the client asks the staff to do so, ClesteemR shall not be responsible for any unforeseable Loss/damage.
• PCC and other details like a pdf. of Aadhar Card of the housekeeping staff will be provided to the client before initiating the service for the client to feel assured of safety. Any case of unethical practice like theft etc. will be undertaken by Delhi police itself.
The Services and all the rights therein are and shall remain Clesteem’s property. Neither these Terms nor your use of the Services convey or grant to you any rights to use or reference in any manner Clesteem’s names, logos, product and service name, trademarks or services marks.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR DOMESTIC HELP:
- Domestic help is provided on hourly basis.
- Client is supposed to take service for the agreed amount of hours only.
- Housekeeping will only work as a helping hand in kitchen. Cooking full meals is not allowed in domestic help and is chargeable if client wants to include the same in the package.
- Mopping shall only be done using the equipment (mop and bucket, client shall never ask the housekeeping to mop using hand mops.
- Client and Housekeeping shall treat each other respectfully.
8. CUSTOMER CARE:
In case of any complaint, dissatisfaction with work, query etc. the client shall feel free to mail us at our email id – or give us a call on the given phone number : +91-9811266347.
Our team will try to solve the issue a.s.a.p for client’s satisfaction.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION, AND BY AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THEM THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE RELEVANT COURTS OF INDIA. CLESTEEM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES TO ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT GIVING ANY PRIOR NOTICE.SHOULD ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAUSES CHANGE ALL THE EXISTING CUSTOMERS WILL BE NOTIFIED.PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR UPDATES.
______________________ CLESTEEMR INDIA _____________________